Sold as a set of four (4) wheels.
Diameter : 52mm
Contact Patch: 36mm
- Protects your nuts!
- Adds width and stability
- Makes coconut wheelies possible
- Climbs over coping, up onto curbs and up walls
- Leaves more truck exposed
- Grabs onto obstacles and locks in on grinds
- 97A Dragon Formula
- Skate everything urethane
- Slick on ledges and flip tricks
- Fast in pools and bowls
- Forgiving on city streets
- Solid at the skatepark
NanoCubics™ build on the advantages learned from the Cubic and MiniCubic, and reimagine them using a new version of Dragon™ formula. These wheels were inspired and developed by Andy Anderson to aid him in his quest to expand (like really? Dude already skates everything) his skills across street, park, and freestyle in what ever form the world presents.
The NanoCubic has an offset design to maintain its prefect shape in skating a wide range of obstacles. These are small and light with a large outer lip to help roll up curbs, walls, cracks as well as covering your axle nuts.