Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Caliber Truck Company Caliber III 10" 44° Raked reverse kingpin trucks for fast free ride and downhill longboarding.
Priced as a pair of trucks
Caliber Truck Co. is a skateboard truck manufacturing company dedicated to creating the
highest quality trucks on the market. After 5 years of research and development the results are
our strongest and most customizable trucks to date; the battle proven Caliber III. Updated to
satisfy the modern downhill skater with optional rake, the ability to use any bushing size,
increased strength and a budget friendly price tag. Our world class team of skaters have taken
our prototypes to hell and back, and we never stopped improving the Caliber III until everyone
was satisfied. Enjoy!
- Newly designed, widened hanger supports for increased strength. Specifically to
- 45° chamfer for weight reduction. Specifically to offset the weight increase from added
- High strength SCM435 alloy steel kingpins eliminate unwanted kingpin movement.
- SCM435 alloy steel axles reduce the risk of bending or cracking.
- Upgraded 96a urethane pivot cups are longer lasting and eliminate pivot slop.
- Tried and true tombstone hanger design increases strength and rigidity over competitors.
- Venom 90a High Performance Formula Plug Barrel bushings, designed specifically for
Caliber Trucks, eliminate unwanted hanger slop and HPF urethane provides a fast return
- 10 inch (184mm) hangar for stability and easier slide initiation.
- Stamped steel, flat washers for less restriction and improved response.
- Truck degree is stamped on the bottom surface of the baseplate for easy identification.
- The 44 degree baseplate with bushing shim provides the most stability in our line,
making them ideal for downhill and fast freeride styles of riding.
- Removing the baseplate shim allows for the use of tall bushings. This gives the freedom
to create more bushing combinations/options without changing truck geometry.
- Raked hanger provides increased turn and a generally more lively feeling ride.
- Raked hangar can also be flipped upside down from the stock position. This will turn it
into a negative rake truck, for more consistent turns, lower ride height, easier slide
initiation and an overall more stable ride. Ideal for fast freeride, downhill and beginners.