Sold a set of two trucks
There are a lot of additional feature to the newly released Caliber III over it 5 year older sibling the Caliber II. They took the solid fast free ride abilities of the OG and cranked it up to 11, giving you more options depending on how you want to ride, and added strength where it was needed.
- Widened hanger supports to prevent bending.
- Thicker hangers needed a 45° chamfer to reduce the weight. (These way the exact same as the Caliber II)
- The kingpins are now made in SCM435 alloy steel to keep that slop in check.
- Less flex in the kingpin meant the axles needed some of that SCM435 action to keep those from bending as well.
- The pivot cups have been upgraded to an 96a Urethane instead of plastic from the Cal II
- The tombstone hanger design worked great so they kept that going for this truck.
- All the bushing in the Caliber III are specifically designed by Venom to fit Caliber trucks, eliminate slop around the kingpin hole, and are 90a.
- 10" hangers make slide initiation easier over narrower options.
- Angle of the truck is still stamped into the baseplate incase you need to check.
- The Rakeless 44° truck is the perfect neutral truck. No geometric adjustments to increase leverage making for slightly easy turns here. This is a native 44° for them go fast slides your heart craves.
- COOLEST FEATURE!!! You can take the shim out and run tall bushings board side to further refine your set up and ride needs.