Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Caliber Truck Company Caliber III, 9" 50° Raw trucks are the result of 5 years of test and skating. These narrow hanger reverse kingpin trucks are great for those narrower decks where you want to really define your hook up and release.
Priced as one pair (2) of trucks.
Caliber Truck Co. is a skateboard truck manufacturing company dedicated to creating the
highest quality trucks on the market. After 5 years of research and development the results are
our strongest and most customizable trucks to date; the battle proven Caliber III. Updated to
satisfy the modern downhill skater with optional rake, the ability to use any bushing size,
increased strength and a budget friendly price tag. Our world class team of skaters have taken
our prototypes to hell and back, and we never stopped improving the Caliber III until everyone
was satisfied. Enjoy!
- Newly designed, widened hanger supports for increased strength. Specifically to
- 45° chamfer for weight reduction. Specifically to offset the weight increase from added
- High strength SCM435 alloy steel kingpins eliminate unwanted kingpin movement.
- SCM435 alloy steel axles reduce the risk of bending or cracking.
- Upgraded 96a urethane pivot cups are longer lasting and eliminate pivot slop.
- Tried and true tombstone hanger design increases strength and rigidity over competitors.
- Venom 90a High Performance Formula Plug Barrel bushings, designed specifically for
Caliber Trucks, eliminate unwanted hanger slop and HPF urethane provides a fast return
- 9 inch hangar for tighter turns and more grip.
- Best suited for narrower boards.
- Stamped steel, flat washers for less restriction and improved response.
- Truck degree is stamped on the bottom surface of the baseplate for easy identification.
- The 50 degree baseplate is the most lively feeling option in our line, it provides a sharper
turning radius, ideal for cruising, carving and freestyle/dance.
- Rakeless hanger is true neutral. It provides more stability and less turn over a raked
- Designed for any setup and to handle any discipline. Including but not limited to:
dancing, downhill, and freeride.